HAMAG 20MM Ergonomic Manual Crimper
HAMAG offers 20MM Ergonomic Manual Crimper .
The new-style ergonomic manual crimper is light weight and circulation-designed (Same design as Agilent). It can reduce the wrist pain and discomfort caused by exertion.The weight is lighter 25% to 30% than the early design model and it eliminates the hand soreness and hand pinching in the meantime. The new design greatly improves the user’s experience. The manual vial crimper is a necessity for every laboratory. The design philosophy of the new type manual crimper is durable.
|Name||HAMAG 20MM Ergonomic Manual Crimper|
|Place of Origin||China,Zhejiang|
|Material||Fibre reinforced resin, stainless steel|
|Customized support||OEM, ODM|
- lightweight, comfortable, ergonomic handle matches your hands, no pinching hands
- top mounted adjustment knob indicates the direction of tightening and loosening.
- the adjustment knob used as the indicator of finishing capping and decapping.
- narrow jaw design is to obtain a larger vertical clearance above the sample bottle.
- easy to operate the bottom handle and improve the stability of jaw.
- the handle is made of durable fibre reinforced resin , the middle part is reinforced by stainless steel.
|1 Carton =20pcs||52*44*37cm||7.6kgs|